After your house is prepped and updated, it’s time to decorate so that your house is comfortable and inviting. Use the checklists in the Home Staging Handbook to help you decorate your house to sell. Highlight the items that pertain to your house and then check off the tasks when you’re done.
Use the Home Staging Room Plan template to help you stage your house for sell.
Remember the staging steps for each room:
- Remove personalized and extra furniture, accessories, and stuff.
- Clean to make everything look new again.
- Fix anything that is scratched, noisy, or broken.
- Replace worn and dated house fixtures.
- Remove or replace dark and bold colors.
- Rearrange furniture to show each room’s function and to highlight the assets.
- Add art and accessories to make the house visually pleasing and inviting.
- Create scenes to show the house’s lifestyle opportunities.
In the Home Staging Handbook, you’ll find a template for each room with examples and suggestions.